WithTherapy is an intelligent therapist search platform constructed to be compassionate, inclusive, smart, and just plain useful.
Connect with New Patients Like Never Before
We’ve created a therapist search platform to address two questions that impact your practice: How do people find you? And how do they connect with you when your talents and specialties fit their needs and preferences?
The answers to these questions illuminate many possibilities for improving the future of mental healthcare and the health of your practice.
A Modern Empathic Search Experience
We’ve meticulously reimagined the therapist search process so that you’re carefully matched with people who are seeking a therapist just like you.
This is how we do it:
- Guided Search. The WithTherapy search process is a thoughtful, inclusive, and compassionate guided conversation. In other words, no more sorting through hundreds of profiles to find you, which make even the most determined give up.
- Efficient Scheduling. We all know the crucial role that availability and mismatched schedules play in someone accessing care. Our system will partially or fully automate the scheduling process for you, depending on your preferences.
- Clinical Matches That Make Sense. We match prospective new patients with your specific clinical specialties, background, and approach to therapy. This means higher chances of success and retention with your new matches.
Our Beta Search Platform Is Ready Now for The Mental Health Crisis
As we put the finishing touches on the WithTherapy platform, we’re using a beta version to respond to the current mental health crises in our country.
We have the infrastructure and technology in place to make it happen. Now we just need you.
- Our goal is to effectively mobilize and organize the talents of private practitioners within our communities and country like never before.
- Taking into account your specialties and availability, we’ll match you to someone seeking emergency mental health support help in your state. We have also created two special initiatives to support those who are at the frontline fighting two foes: COVD and racial injustice.
- From there, you do what you do best – provide a needed and warm listening ear and use your years of training and experience to save people from more significant distress down the road.
Join Us in Creating a Nationwide Mental Health Safety Net
To donate some of your time and expertise through WithTherapy we ask that you:
- Be a licensed mental healthcare provider.
- Be willing to donate your time to assist a person who you find to be a good mutual fit for your clinical skills.
- Set clear, mutually agreed parameters around the length of time you’ll be able to donate for free.